Humanity is facing the biggest challenge of coronavirus spread in this decade. To survive it we need to protect ourselves and stop the spread. However, we can stop the spread of #coronavirus.
A coronavirus-infected person can infect many people, therefore not getting infected must be your priority. In order to keep yourself, family, friends and others safe and sound, it is necessary to collect the information necessary to stay safe from infection.
Following are some of the ways to prevent this #infection and to slow down its transmission:
1. Get vaccinated as early as possible. The coronavirus vaccines help us develop a protection system in the body which is known as immunity.
COVID-19 vaccines help our body develop immunity to the virus that causes #COVID-19 and also helps us not to get ill.
2. Wearing a well-fitted, highly protective mask should be made a normal part of when people are around.
Clean your hands before applying your #mask, as well as before and after removing it, and at any time after touching it.
Make sure that it covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and wash it every day either if it is a cloth mask, or dispose of a medical mask in the trash bin.
Do not use masks with valves.
<a href=’https://www.freepik.com/vectors/people’>People vector created by freepik – http://www.freepik.com</a>
3. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or clean them with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
4. Avoid touching your face and if you have touched your face, wash immediately with soap.
5. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
6. Stay home if you feel unwell.
7. Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
8. Practice social distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
<a href=’https://www.freepik.com/vectors/kids’>Kids vector created by studiogstock – http://www.freepik.com</a>
9. Maintain at least a 2-meter distance between you and other people.
Follow these and make your children also follow them. Life is very precious, let’s not be careless with it.
The best way to stay safe is by maintaining #SocialDistancing.
10. Nothing more important than taking care of yourself!!
But, in these times there are people who are still doing their duties, risking their lives and these people are 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚.
Without thinking of their families, they are serving us. And the only thing we can do and teach our children to do is RESPECT them.
They are the heroes and our saviors.
Let’s thank every police professional, doctor, nurse and other healthcare workers who we come across. Also, tell them we are grateful for their service. It won’t take anything from us but motivate them in these hard times.
Three cheers for #coronawarriors!!