Your present life is dis-organised; it means that there are unwanted thoughts in mind for you.
It is necessary for you to remove the jumble of thoughts into the thoughts of hope.
But it is not as easy as cracking a nut.
When chaotic traffic of thoughts is there in mind, it is challenging to understand where to start solving the mess.
You need to understand this chaos of life in its totality.
If we make a logical analysis of the problem, then it can be relatively easy to reach its permanent solution.
To do this, you first need to write all your apprehensions, fears, desires and wishes on paper.
The problems you are going through in life and what are your wishes in life, if these are penned down on a paper, you will feel quite relaxed.
And if something is still bothering your mind, you can write it anytime, and you would feel lighthearted.
Now the problem is looking in front of your eyes in absolute form.
Again, in your mind, the question would arise, “where can I get the point of the solution”?
To find the starting point of solution you need to categories your issues in three classes-
1. Highest priority
2. Moderate priority
3. Problems with mild priority
When you have all the three categories ready, you can start solving the problems which you have noted as per your highest priority and later you can start solving the problem that falls in medium priorities.
And the unimportant categories can be solved anytime.
To make your life more scheduled, systematic and worthwhile, you can try the following steps to organise your life:
1. Write a schedule of your routine.
2. Write about your priorities in life like careers, family, investment, social responsibility etc. in another paper.
3. Read your daily schedule by incorporating your top priority work into it.
4. Scheduling everyday tasks in an autopilot mode. Complete assignments within the time given schedule.
5. Check your time table daily in the morning and night. This will help you stay focused on your preferences.
6. Completing your tasks within the allotted time table will make you stress-free and enlightened.
Try to practice this way for a while and see if you have any changes in your current situation.
I’m sure you will be surprised to see the difference.
Apart from the above-said point,
Here are a few additional points that one should always follow to de-clutter the negative thoughts from mind.
a) Power of Meditation
Meditation is the way by which peace of mind can be restored. This increases the level of concentration, the strength of mind and overall quality of life.